Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Conquered and conquering

Among the individuals I see can be a natural alpha male. He's dominant-and he wants to possess me. He thinks he prefers a quiet, respectful woman. He thinks he wants the lady to be womanly and yielding and submissive, but genuinely, he wants an equal, an individual to challenge him, to make him function for it. Ben Wa Balls have special design. The usual Ben Wa Ball always have two balls which are used for stimulate women’s vagina.

I am contrary and defiant, I tease him, deny him, push him, till his patience and endurance are exhausted and after that he requires from me what I will not give him. He takes what he wants-what we each want-and provides me what I want. His passion. All that emotion normally so controlled. I push at him till he drops the veneer of the civilized man and provides me the primal man underneath. I've challenged him, beyond the veneers of civilized man, producing him reach for the primal, carnal, pre-historic man who's non-verbal and devoid of restraint… engaged his mind, his conscious self, with rational factors, whilst pushing the buttons from the wild man inside. I make him submit, to not me, but to himself, to that man deep within himself. I contact him forth by frustrating his civilized self beyond explanation. After which, in that moment, I possess him as surely as he thinks he is possessing me. Every single mark he tends to make on me marks his soul, every mark I leave on him marks my soul, makes him mine, tends to make me his. We conquer each other, vying for dominance. And it is actually deeply, intensely satisfying…

Bullet Vibrator is a nice mini vibrator for women to enjoy sex  with sex toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment